Feel the magic of deep sea fishing, the thrill of fighting a Pacific Blue Marlin, Ahi (yellowfin tuna), Ono (wahoo) or Mahi Mahi (dorado or dolphin-fish)!
"There's People who Catch Fish, and then there are Fishermen"
- Our professional captains and crew are stewards of the water who continue Hawaii's sustainable fishing heritage, and offer year round opportunities to hook up with one of the many species that inhabit legendary fishing grounds. The Pono Fishing Calendar
- In between hook-ups, enjoy spectacular opportunities to enjoy our natural resources, pelagic seabirds, sea turtles and 17 species of toothed whales alone that call these waters home.
- We're brought up in an island community involved in the catching and consumption of fish and other ocean resources. Our careful selection and voluntary limiting of what we take will help to insure the resource is available to our future generations.
- The experienced crew will provide all fishing equipment and knowledge you'll need in landing your catch. Captains and crew will explain the gear, the plans for your ideal day, and what to do when the fish takes the bait.
- Traveling to Hawaii for big game fishing? Summer months are best. From June through September, we tag and release the largest numbers of our yearly big game catch. It is extremely gratifying to watch a beautiful Marlin swim away after giving you the fight of a lifetime. The fish really appreciates it too!
- May is start of the Ahi run, while Mahi Mahi are a lot fun to catch and great to eat.
- The Nautilus - a magic 50' Pacifica Sportfisher Yacht, the finest riding boat ever made. Dry, plush, and ergonomic, the Nautilus will carry you over fishing grounds comfortably. State of the art fish-finding electronics and a huge live bait capacity ensures that you will have the best chance at your trip of a lifetime. She is designed to accommodate 1/2 day, full-day, multi-day live aboards and long-range fishing and/or sight-seeing adventures.
- All trips include a USCG licensed crew, food, snacks, beverages, fish cleaning, bait and tackle
*Six and Eight Hour trips do not include meals.... Refrigerators, freezers and ice are onboard for your use (bring ice cream for all). Bring sunglasses (polarized), hat, sunscreen, and a camera..
- You keep your fish. Larger groups of up to 12 guests available (inquire for details).
Wild Side Deep Sea Fishing / Bluewater Spearfishing
Oahu, Hawaii: (808) 306-7273
All rates are for exclusive charters for up to 6 anglers.
6-Hour Fishing Charter; $875
Morning, departs at 5 and returns at 11am. Afternoon, departs at 12pm and returns at 6pm. Target local species including, but not limited to, ono, barracuda, mahi mahi, and aku.
8-Hour Fishing Charter $975
Leave at 5am to target the same species as our 6 hour trip, while giving your group more time and flexibility to encounter bigger and better fishing.
Returns at 2pm.
12-Hour Fishing Charter $1275
Leave at 5am to target the same species as our 6 or 8 hour trip, while giving your group more time and flexibility to encounter bigger and better fishing in areas such as the Penguin Banks.
Returns at 5pm.
2 Day Offshore Fishing Charter ($5300)-
Leave at 5am and return in the of evening the next day . Experience fishing deep into the Hawaiian tuna and big game grounds.